Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year BP HASTINGS



              HAPPY BP HASTINGS 2014 

       Let's all make 2014 another great year.  Let's keep talking the "green" talk and taking BP's cash, weaving them into the fabric of Hastings.   Let's all continue to follow the lead of our "big toe," Mayor Peter Swiderski and continue to be used as shills for B.P.'s "greenwashing campaign."  Let's  smile and pose behind some more of those BIG 5,000 dollar CHECKS -- my I hope B.P. is not over extending themselves.  


(L) Hastings Trustee Nicola Armacost 
     There is no name we are prouder to have displayed on our scoreboards, no one we'd rather have sponsor our 'Friday Night Live' street fair or throw out the first pitch at our Little League games, than the earth's pariah, B.P..  After all, we are the environmentally conscious Hastings on Hudson.  Let's continue to allow BP to hijack and use for their p.r. gain, what had been Hastings' reputation for truly being an environmentally conscious village.  Let's continue to follow blindly and pose as shills for BP, as our Mayor has.  Let's contribute photo ops whenever and wherever we can, ensuring that BP/Hastings and Hastings/BP will be forever interchangeable, courtesy of http://oneriverstreet.com/site/.   
      I realize we've set the bar awfully high, but let's try and maintain our epic level of hypocrisy, entitlement and delusion in 2014, what do you say?  I know we can do it.  



BP DOTS THE "I" IN HASTINGS
SIT HERE, HOLD OUT YOUR HAND AND SMILE FOR THE CAMERA
http://replacehastingsmayorswiderski.blogspot.com/2012/01/public-servants-or-corporate-shills_24.html


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with many of the ideas on this site but it is very cowardly of its authors not to identify themselves. I can not align myself with any movement which lacks this kind of accountability, and I think it can only discredit you in the long run.

    See, it's easy: My name is Jesse Pakin and I have a problem with BP mingling with town politics and finances.

    I do not understand why the site authors can not do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wanted to let you know I've reported your petition to change.org for removal, based on violating their terms of service through misrepresentation. Abusing a great site like change.org is really unfair.

    As I read more and more into this defamatory website I can see how it will truly hurt the movement for those of us serious about change. Please feel free to respond to my comments and answer to your cowardice.

    ReplyDelete